Analyze your data with our SoVaDAT data analysis tool.
Bring your data to our booth (#6045), and we will analyze it with you using SoVaDAT our revolutionary data analysis tool. While at our booth, enter for a chance to win a one year $500 license for SoVaDAT.
Data will need to be in the following formats to work in SoVaDAT:
- Aim – exported to a *.xls file
- Pi – exported to a *.txt file
- Motec – exported to a *.csv file
- Racepak - *.WRI file
If you have Aim or Motec data, you can also bring the data straight to us, and we can export it into the proper format.
- GPS – Need to make everything work properly and segment the laps (usually all data systems will have this)
- Suspension travels (will typically be recorded as a standard)
- Anything else you have recorded